Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sent with Love No. 45 Notes from the Beach

It's been a while since I've made time to sit down and write. While in Santa Cruz over the 4th of July, I made a big dent in my to return pile. When I got home all my stamps and supplies were waiting for me.  I was able to decorate the envelopes while baby napped one afternoon. Here are some close up details-

This is my absolute favorite ink pad of the moment. You can take out single colors to ink a stamp separately or you can use it as a large ink pad for cool rainbow effects.
A good beachy mailing!
Links-

2 comments:

  1. Your envelopes look great! And what a good idea to write the letters when you have time and decorate the envelopes later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I've only ever used the pads for rainbow effects. You just taught me something new. :) Thanks. And your envelopes are simply loverly.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails